I'm Kristen and I'm the Founder + Designer here at Kristen Baird Jewelry. I'm guessing you are probably here because of the video that I launched (if you haven't seen it, check it out above!), and you probably don't know about me....yet. Soooo let's change that! Below is a brief overview of both my brand and the fabulous jewels that we handcraft here in Savannah, GA.
About the brand:
- I founded Kristen Baird Jewelry in 2015 with a desire to turn my passion for jewelry into a career and a way of life for myself and my family. It was quite the journey to get myself from an aspiring jewelry design student to a full-on Jewelry Boss with an amazing team!
- 2017 has been a HUGE transition year for my business, and let's just say, we are finally reaping the rewards of countless hours of hard work! I launched my first full silver collection in February followed by my first fine collection in September. I'm working on expanding my fine collection for release in February 2018!
- In August, I won the Halstead Grant which has set off a reaction of amazing things including the creation and launch of my new video. We've also received press coverage from National Jeweler, Jewellery Business, Observer, Washington Business Journal, SWAAY, Art Jewelry Forum, Lapidary Journal, Savannah Magazine, and Paprika Southern among others. Talk about exciting!
- Being in business is thrilling and fulfilling. One thing you'll find out about me, I love sharing the journey and connecting with those who appreciate what I do. That being said, don't be a stranger!
Contact us + connect on Facebook or Instagram + interact!
About the jewelry:
- Style + Design: From the mountains of Virginia and hills of Tennessee to the coast of Georgia, Kristen Baird Jewelry designs pay homage to the waters, landscapes, and flora that bring to life the scenes of the South I have called home. My clients tell me that my jewelry contains a “happiness and joy, a sense of nostalgia, a feeling of freedom”. That makes me smile!
- Story + Process: These days, people want to be unique, they want customized, and they want to have a story attached to the jewelry they wear. People also want to know how their piece of jewelry was made, who made it, and where it was made. As an independent designer/maker, that is a core value that I am proud to talk about and excited to share!
- Ethics + Giving Back: Each piece that we create here at Kristen Baird is handcrafted using ethically sourced materials, conflict free diamonds, and the most juicy, colorful gemstones. If that isn't already enough, a portion of each sale goes back to a charity we love. We believe in being involved in the community and doing our part to make a difference!
So there's a quick rundown about everything Kristen Baird. I hope to talk further with each of you, so really, please connect and reach out! And, if we can ever be of assistance with any jewelry needs, let us know. We love doing heirloom redesigns, creating commissioned engagement rings and being involved with your special projects.