NATURE OF HANDMADE PRODUCTS
- Due to the handcrafted nature of our work, some pieces will vary slightly from photographs or items in stock. Dimensions are approximate and sizes or colors may vary slightly. If for any reason you are not happy with your order or you feel it is not in keeping with your request, we would be happy to exchange it for you. Please refer to our order policies for more information.
- Metal + Finishes
- Our work is crafted of solid 18k gold, platinum, or sterling silver. Each listing is marked with the materials used.
- Most items in the collection are available in either 18k white, yellow, or rose gold, platinum, or sterling silver.
- Select items are only available in one metal color.
- Most items can be made with either a bright shiny polish or a brushed matte finish.
- Sizing Options
- We offer two great sizing methods that we highly recommend using before placing your order.
- Free plastic sizer - this plastic sizing tool uses USA measurements and is great for finding your general finger measurement. We recommend it for use by all clients. Request a free sizer here.
- Visiting your local jewelry store. At times, this is the best method for obtaining your ring size. Most every jewelry store will size your finger for free and we are able to use that information to determine the best size for your selection.
- If you plan to privately insure your Kristen Baird jewelry, an appraisal can be requested at the time of your jewelry purchase for no additional fee. Appraisals are available for pieces valued at $1000USD and up. An appraisal must be requested within one year of purchase date, or fees may apply.
- Each piece of Kristen Baird jewelry comes with a 2 year warranty covering any repairs needed in the case of a defect in craftsmanship. Some exclusions apply.
- If your piece has been serviced by another jeweler or jewelry store, the original warranty will be voided.
RESIZING + REPAIR SERVICES
- We offer resizing + repair services for your Kristen Baird jewelry.
- Repair, resizing, and refinishing services are non-transferable. If services are requested by someone other than the original buyer, a fee will apply.
- Always contact us right away if your Kristen Baird jewelry becomes damaged.
- Each ring purchased comes with 1 complimentary ring sizing within 3 months of purchase. A resizing fee will apply if the request falls outside of the 3 month timeline.
- The buyer is responsible for shipping to and from our studio.
- Repair requests can be submitted HERE or by emailing us at email@example.com
- To maintain the your Kristen Baird jewelry, we recommend the following practices:
- Protect your jewelry by removing it when washing your hands, swimming, exercising, cleaning, and before applying any kind of personal body product.
- To clean, use a soft toothbrush and warm water with a small amount of mild soap (we love Dawn original). Follow up with the polishing cloth included with your order to gently remove tarnish and restore luster. The cloth is infused with polishing compound and will turn black, showing that the compound is activated and that the polishing is working.
- To maintain the beautiful shine and unique finish of your jewelry, store it in a sealed plastic bag away from heat, humidity and moisture.
- Always wear your rubber and metal safety backs with your earrings to prevent loss.
WHOLESALE + CONSIGNMENT
- We welcome wholesale requests and have our Wholesale Inquiry Form available to make the application process easier. Please fill out the inquiry form shown above and we will be in touch.
- Approval is needed before becoming a Kristen Baird authorized retailer. This allows us to determine the proximity of your store to other retailers in the area. Proximity and exclusivity will be evaluated case by case and a number of factors will be considered.
- We look forward to building a great working relationship!