Shipping + Delivery
- Your Kristen Baird jewelry will be packaged securely for shipment.
- An invoice will be included in the box for reference to the order and additional order details. Pricing information is indicated here so please email us if you would like pricing to be excluded.
- Your jewelry will come secured in a jewelry box or pouch with box, depending on the piece.
- Orders over $350.00 will receive an official Kristen Baird Certificate of Authenticity.
- The buyer is responsible for shipping costs to and from our studio.
- Domestic Orders (in the US)
- An adult (21+) signature will be required upon delivery
- Our orders are shipped via USPS First Class Mail or USPS Express Mail depending on order value.
- To domestic buyers (within the US): If your package is returned to us because you were not able to be contacted at the time of delivery, you will receive a refund for your order LESS the shipping fee and LESS the restocking fee for the item(s) you ordered.
- International Orders
- We ship orders valued under $350USD with USPS First Class International (2-5 weeks)
- Please contact us for shipping options for orders over $350USD.
- Many countries require VAT/import fees at customs before delivery can be completed. The buyer is solely responsible for these fees.
- To international buyers (outside of the US): If your package is returned to us because you either were not able to be contacted at the time of delivery, or if you refuse to pay your country's import fees, you will receive a refund for your order LESS the shipping fee, LESS the import fee (if we were charged for it), and LESS the restocking fee for the item(s) you ordered.
- Unfortunately, we cannot ship to the following countries at this time. Argentina, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cape Verde, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malta, Mexico, Martinique, New Caledonia, Nigeria, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Romania, Slovakia, South Africa, Turkey, Ukraine, Uruguay, Venezuela