Dewdrops in the Morning Ring
The dew of the morning kisses her cheeks. Eyes still sleepy, hair in a messy bun, she looks at you with a love so tender and sweet. She melts your heart. The sun starts to rise and the bird chirp with glee. Tender moments like these take your breath away!
Created for the refreshing, tenderhearted soul, the Dewdrops in the Morning ring glistens like the micro droplets of water scattered across the flowers in the morning. Crafted of 18K yellow gold, and available in 18K rose gold or platinum, this ring is perfect as a delicate, colorful ring or for the alternative bride, an engagement ring. Pair with a band from our collection for the perfect wedding set. Additional center stones available upon request. Contact us now for our current offerings!
Measurements + Product Details
- Center Stone: One 4mm x 6mm Emerald Cut Pink Sapphire - heat treated
- Diamonds:Two G/H, SI1 Hearts + Arrows Cut Diamonds
- Metal: Solid 18k Gold (available in Yellow or Rose) or Platinum
- Setting: Prong-set center stone, modified bezel-set side diamonds
- Ring Band: Flowy, textured band, approximately 4-5mm at the widest point
The 18K gold, diamonds, and gemstones used are ethically sourced in line with our commitment to social responsibility. Each piece is handcrafted in our Savannah, GA based studio and quality stamped prior to delivery.
Our one-of-a-kind, handcrafted pieces may contain slight variances from the photos shown. These variances allow each piece to be unique and never take away from the quality of work or the complexity of design.
Contact us HERE or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org