- We require payment in full before production can begin and before jewelry can be shipped.
- Payments accepted include: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Paypal, JCB and Discover. and company check by approval.
CURRENT PRODUCTION TIME
- Current production time for made to order items is 1-2 weeks. Please inquire about specific items if faster times are needed. At times, we can accommodate without a rush fee as listed below.
- Rush orders are accepted on a case by case basis and are subject to a rush fee of 20%. Please email us at email@example.com for more information.
CHANGES + CANCELLATIONS
- Any changes to an order or cancellation of an order must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 business days of the order being placed. Cancellations to rush orders are not accepted. Orders cannot be changed or cancelled once they have been shipped.
- We will refund in full for a cancelled order if a request for cancellation is submitted within 5 business days of the order placement, however deposits, rush fees, and partial payments are non-refundable.
RETURNS + EXCHANGES
- If a customer is not completely satisfied with the jewelry in their order for any reason, we have a 30 day return or exchange period for all eligible items. The return or exchange period is active for 30 days after the order has been delivered. Please contact us by phone or by email - email@example.com - to discuss return and exchange options.
- If we are notified by a customer within 30 days of an order being delivered, the order will be eligible for a refund, for an exchange with an item of equal value, or for an upgrade to an item of a higher value, difference in price being paid by the customer.
- Items being returned are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- A return authorization number (RA#) is needed prior to shipping an item/s back to us.
- The customer is responsible for shipping to and from our studio
- Shipping fees cannot be refunded for returns or exchanges
- Limit one exchange per order.
- Commissioned orders, customized orders, and gift certificates are not exchangeable or returnable.
- Returned or exchanged items must be new, unworn, and undamaged to be eligible. We reserve the right to refuse items that are returned without prior notice, in a condition unacceptable for resale, or without a RA#.
- All shipping, tracking and insurance charges for returns and exchanges are the customer's responsibility and cannot be refunded.
- Please pack jewelry in a well-padded box and ship via UPS, USPS or Fedex. Shipping insurance is not required, but it is recommended. We cannot be held responsible for loss or damages incurred from shipping of returned products. Claims must be completed by appropriate parties.
- Should an item be defective or damaged, we will repair or exchange the item for the same item. Please contact us by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: P.O. Box 24071, Savannah, GA, 31403, United States.
- Once a customer's return is received and inspected, we will send an email to notify that we have received the returned item. We will also notify of the approval or rejection of the refund.
- If the return is approved, the refund will be processed, and a credit, minus the 20% restocking fee, will automatically be applied to the credit card or original method of payment used, within 5-7 business days.
LATE + MISSING REFUNDS
- If a refund hasn't been received yet, first check the original bank account. Then contact the credit card company, it may take some time before the refund is officially posted. Next contact the bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If all of this has been done the refund has still not been received, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Returns, exchanges, or jewelry to be serviced can be sent to us at the following address: Kristen Baird P.O. Box 24071, Savannah, GA, 31403, United States.
- The customer is responsible for paying for the shipping costs for returning or exchanging items. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If a refund is received, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from the refund.
- Please be sure to:
- Require a signature + obtain a tracking number for the package
- Fully insure the package
- Use a sturdy box to insure safe delivery
- Indicate customer name + order number clearly inside the box
- For returns or exchanges, be sure to include all original packaging
POLICY FOR ITEMS PURCHASED AT KRISTEN BAIRD AUTHORIZED GALLERIES
- Returns: Must be returned to original purchase location and follow that location's policies
- Exchanges: Must be exchanged at original purchase location and follow that location's policies
- Repair: No fee for 3 years
- Resize: $30 resizing fee